Not Yet Forgotten Not Yet Forgotten

awesome track

this is really great, the intro is awesome, and the guitar riffing is nothing short of epic. I almost wanted to get up and mosh xD lol. once again, it lacks vocals, but that doesnt hurt the song per se. a great track :P
5/5
10/10

Upon the Apocalypse Upon the Apocalypse

fuckin killer

I loved the intro and the song is awesomely heavy. needs some vocals, but it's great alone. this is better than most of the stuff on the audio portal, you did a really great job, there arent really that many things I could say are wrong with it :/ the solo was kinda simple but enjoyable. Once I get my shit together I'd love to do vox for you if you want xP but I dont see that happening for at least a little while xD.
5/5
10/10

deathkllr84 responds:

hey thanks man. Yeah whatever you wanna do to the song go for it. Actually twilightnecrosis did some vox on it I just didn't upload that version. \m/

[] Conform [] [] Conform []

I loved this, the intro reminded me almost of fear factory, it has that mechanical sound and then it broke out into a solid metal song.

deathkllr84 responds:

heelll yeh \m/

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

absolutely epic.

I love the vocals lol! this is something that sounds completely serious until you start hearing the lyrics, and it's applicable to every day life! for this, a ten is the only reasonable score.

.: The Polygon Storm :. .: The Polygon Storm :.

I really like it.

sounds really good, it would sound GREAT if it had some vocals, I think a vocal style like the one of Anders Friden of In Flames would sound perfect for this.

Crueldeity responds:

I agree it has that modern inflames sound a little and that Anders would rule on this track. this one really i think has a lot of options ahead. thanks bro!